Q: Who is BFFM for?
A: BFFM is designed for and has produced results for Christian missionaries who serve overseas in cross cultural situations. Its principles are sound and benefit missionaries serving in their home country or not focusing on cross cultural ministry.
Q: What if my ministry is not overseas or cross cultural? For example, I work with a campus ministry in my home country.
A: A missionary working with a campus ministry could still immensely benefit from BFFM. BFFM reveals a whole system for raising missions support from churches.
Q: What if I don’t want to raise all my funds from churches?
A: If you want, or need, to raise any amount of your support from churches, BFFM is for you. If you gain even one supporting church through BFFM, it would be worth it – but BFFM has proven to produce much more than just one supporting church.
Q: How is BFFM different from other support raising systems?
A: BFFM is the only system that provides a proven system to raise support from churches, not individuals.
Q: Why does BFFM focus on raising support from churches?
A: Besides theological reasons, there are many practical reasons:
- Churches give regularly (they don’t usually forget to send the check!)
- Churches often increase giving over time
- Supporting churches can often provide other help (use of a car or housing while on home assignment, etc…)
- Supporting churches can also provide short-term personnel, if needed.
- Individuals from supporting churches will sometimes start supporting you individually, even if you never ask them and don’t know them personally(!)
- Churches rarely stop supporting you. Once you raise your support, with regular updates and communication, you may never have to raise support again for the rest of your missionary career.
Q: Does BFFM provide a Biblical or theological rationale for why missionaries should raise funds for their ministry?
A: No. There are already lots of resources that biblically demonstrate why missionaries should raise funds. BFFM gives you the techniques and skills to actually raise funds.
Q: Who created BFFM?
A: Darius Walker, the creator of BFFM, wrote and recorded all of the material.
Q: Who is Darius Walker?
A: Darius Walker is a pen name for the creator of BFFM. He has served as a missionary in a security sensitive part of the world, and he may continue to do so. Accordingly, he uses a pen name so that his true identity is not connected with missions on the internet.
Q: What if I don’t like it?
A: If you don’t love BFFM, you can get a full refund within
120 365 days, no questions asked.
Q: How difficult is it to implement the support raising system in BFFM?
A: It will take a lot of hard work. It is not easy. There is no substitute for actually doing the hard work necessary. However, with BFFM, you will know that you are working on the right things, instead of wasting your time.
Q: Can I give it as a gift?
A: Yes, you can purchase it yourself. The distribution rights will allow you to send it to the recipient as a gift. Simply purchase it as if for yourself, and then send it to the recipient.