One of his key books that every missionary should read is: ViewPoints: Fresh Perspectives on Personal Support Raising.<Not an affiliate link.>
We are going to go through several of the chapters and look at some of the issues addressed. We won’t touch on everything, but there is lots of good stuff in it.
If any of the following questions interest you, stayed tuned:
- If you raise support for your ministry, is it really the most “stable” job you will ever have?
- Should I get training to raise support for missions?
- Should I even raise support? Should I be a tent-maker?
- Should I raise support from churches, or from individuals?
- What are the current trends in raising personal support?
- What should be your standard of living as a missionary?
But doesn’t Be a Fully Funded Missionary focus on Churches?
Unlike other strategies for raising personal support for missions, BeaFullyFundedMissionary.com shows you how to raise missions support from churches. Even if you only want a few supporting churches, you need to know the best way to raise funds from them – otherwise you will waste lots of time and resources!
Having said that, there are still a lot of principles that stay the same, regardless of your overall strategy to raise the funds.